The yoga therapy components of our courses are based on Yoganize and Yoga Therapy training, and are not derived from our status as an RYS® with the Yoga Alliance Registry.
The yoga therapy components of my instruction or practice are based on my personal experience & training, and are not derived from my status as an ERYT® with the Yoga Alliance Registry.
Yoga Teacher Training (YTT)
Yoganize LLC is a Registered Yoga School (RYS 200) with the Yoga Alliance.
YTT 200 Hour
Who should attend? Prerequisites.
- If you have an interest in becoming a qualified yoga teacher specializing in the unique Yoganize style of yoga or you wish to teach yoga in a varied format.
- If you would like to learn more about yoga as a tool for transformation and harmony of mind, body and spirit. You may never wish to teach, but you will gain benefit from the insights obtained, so that your personal and home practice will be enhanced.
- You must have been in a regular yoga practice for a minimum of 6 months by the application date and 12 months prior to beginning the course.
The curriculum is comprehensive and includes,
- Yoga philosophy and lifestyle
- Ethical guidelines
- Asana and Pranayama
- Adjustments and modifications
- Yoga Nidra and relaxation techniques
- Alignment principles
- Business of yoga
- Professional practice and business ethics
- Yamas and Niyamas
- Styles and types of yoga
- Ancient texts and spiritual studies
- Thematic teaching
- Lesson planning and design
- Mindfulness and playfulness in practice
- Use of props
- Modifications for beginners
1. Complete the on-line application form by the due date.
2. You are required to pay the $250 application fee when you submit your application.
3. You will not be notified of your acceptance until your application fee is paid.
4. You will be notified by email whether you have been accepted.
5. Please pay the $500 course deposit within 5 days after receiving notification to secure your place on the course.
6. You will then be enrolled in the training course by Yoganize and notified that your place is secured.
7. You will be provided with the list of reading and study material after receipt of your deposit.
8. Spaces are limited to six per training course.
Cost & Payment
The course fee is $2,400. This excludes the cost of books, transportation, meals and accommodation.
An application fee of $250 is payable together with your application. The fee is applied to your course fee if you are accepted for the training course. The fee is refunded if you are not accepted.
A deposit of $500 is to be paid once you are accepted for the training. After acceptance into the training course and payment of the application fee and deposit, none of these payments are refundable.
If the full course fee is paid in full before the training commences an early bird discount of $200 is applied.
Please inquire to arrange installment payments if applicable.
All credit card transactions are subject to a 3% handling surcharge.
The teacher training will be facilitated and directed by Karen Noonan (EYT-500). There may also be guest instructors and qualified professionals for the respective aspects of the curriculum.
Location, Schedule and Times
All training sessions are planned to be held in Greer, South Carolina.
The course is for a total of 200 hours of training, which includes hands-on training, assignments and teaching practice.
Session One - December 6, 2018 to December 9, 2018
Thurs 12/06/18, 4.30pm - 9pm
Fri 12/07/18, 4.30pm - 9pm
Sat 12/08/18, 8.30am - 7pm
Sun 12/09/18, 8.30am - 7pm
Session Two - January 10, 2019 to January 13, 2019
Thurs 01/10/19, 4:30pm - 9pm
Fri 01/11/19, 4:30pm - 9pm
Sat 01/12/19, 8.30am - 7pm
Sun 01/13/19, 8.30am - 7pm
Session Three - February 7, 2019 to February 10, 2019
Thurs 02/07/19, 4.30pm - 9pm
Fri 02/08/19, 4.30pm - 9pm
Sat 02/09/19, 8.30am - 7pm
Sun 02/10/19, 8.30am - 7pm
Session Four - March 7, 2019 to March 10, 2019
Thurs 03/07/19, 4.30pm - 9pm
Fri 03/08/19, 4.30pm - 9pm
Sat 03/09/19, 8.30am - 7pm
Sun 03/10/19, 8.30am - 7pm
Session Five - April 4, 2019 to April 7, 2019
Thurs 04/04/19, 4.30pm - 9pm
Fri 04/05/19, 4.30pm - 9pm
Sat 04/06/19, 8.30am - 7pm
Sun 04/07/19, 8.30am - 7pm
Session Six - May 16, 2019 to May 19, 2019
Thurs 05/16/19 4.30pm - 9pm
Fri 05/17/19, 4.30pm - 9pm
Sat 05/18/19 8.30am - 7pm
Sun 05/19/19 8.30am - 5pm
Sun 05/19/19 7pm - 9pm - Graduation
2018/19 Training Dates
Copyright Yoganize LLC